In this episode of the Duct Tape Promoting Podcast, I interview Alex Sanfilippo. Alex is the host of the leading-rated podcast named Podcasting Created Easy. He is also the founder of PodPros.com, a program business concentrated especially on the podcasting marketplace. Alex and his team have produced preferred companies like PodMatch, a services that matches podcast friends and hosts collectively for interviews, and PodcastSOP, a undertaking management instrument that assists podcasters retain up with their episode releases.
A single of the burning issues that are typically requested when it will come to podcasting is — is it far too late to commence a podcast? The small remedy is, no. It’s not also late. In this episode, I job interview top-rated podcast host, Alex Sanfilippo, and we’re sharing the easy guidebook to podcasting today. We dive into the tactics that work, what the long term of podcasting seems like, and all things pre and article-clearly show manufacturing.
Inquiries I question Alex Sanfilippo:
- [2:10] Could you dive into your journey – why did you pick to concentration on podcasting equipment?
- [5:02] If someone is contemplating about starting a podcast right now, ought to they?
- [6:51] What are some out-of-the-box podcast formats that you’re observing men and women do nowadays?
[10:53] Do you sense that it is a miscalculation to not have a pattern or approach when it arrives to the size of your podcast or the type of your clearly show?
- [12:15] Where do you deliver persons to figure out the tech they ought to be using?
- [17:28] Could you converse a minimal little bit about your publish-generation method?
- [19:58] Let’s flip to the other side of the mic, what are your ideas on remaining a podcast guest?
- [22:06] The place do you see podcasting heading?
Much more About Alex Sanfilippo:
Extra About The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Marketing consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on on around and give us a overview on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio desired destination for business industry experts who look for the finest education and learning and inspiration on how to expand a enterprise.
Totally free eBook
7 Measures to Scale Your Consulting Observe With no Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Marketing consultant Community has helped me to expand my company by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND