Hue & Cry hired Trish Janovic as senior designer and Luis Roca as artwork director. Janovic was beforehand with Facebook, the place she worked as a designer and illustrator. Roca was at The Mill/Chicago, where by he worked with Hue & Cry innovative director Matt Darnall. Both Janovic and Roca are graduates of the Savannah College or university of Art and Style and will be operating on projects for Neutrogena.
93 Octane made a commemorative coffee desk e-book for Virginia Affiliation of Realtors. The 232-website page image guide traces its 100-12 months historical past and tracks trends in serious estate in excess of the century. The agency developed a site for Richmond Catholic Foundation‘s Women’s Supplying Circle.
93 Octane also completed manufacturer positioning get the job done and a web site refresh for Cornerstone Architects. The web-site update incorporates new images and headshots from a socially distant photoshoot by nearby photographer Jay Paul.
Addison Clark was employed by Heroes Restoration to deal with its electronic advertising. Function for the Henrico-centered catastrophe restoration small business will include things like lookup engine optimization, social media management and digital promotion.
Madison+Main hired Jeremy Colb as an account government. He was previously an associate copywriter at EAB and is a Christopher Newport University graduate.
Promoting Club of Richmond held a virtual model of its once-a-year Advertisement Bowl panel Feb. 9. Panelists who reviewed this year’s Super Bowl adverts involved Jonathan Carl from The Martin Agency, Colin Beckett from Overcoast Music and Jordan Rodericks from Spang Tv set.
Twenty Brandcenter alums contributed to 14 of this year’s Tremendous Bowl adverts, including places for Anheuser-Busch, Doritos, In fact and Samuel Adams:
- • Michael Hagos (2011): Anheuser-Busch brand spot, Wieden+Kennedy NY.
- • Robert Clark (’19), Jerry Hoak (’05), Deric Nance (’04) and Blake Smoral (’18): DoorDash “The Community,” The Martin Agency.
- • Sophie Lichtman (’20) and Mila Wizel (’20): Doritos, “Flat Matthew,” Goodby Silverstein & Associates.
- • Heather Apple (’06): Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Wunderman Thompson.
- • Beth Stone (’08): In truth “The Rising,” Indeed.
- • Cori Johnson (’13) and Conner Tobiason (’12): Jimmy John’s, Anomaly LA.
- • Luke Behrends (’07) and Meranne Behrends (’07): MaineHealth, Words from the Woods (Maine regional place).
- • Nate Totten (’10): Mercari “Get your unused items back again in the video game,” Rain the Expansion Agency.
- • Blair Warren (’14): Michelob Ultra, Wieden+Kennedy.
- • Cristen Ingram (’04): Northwestern Mutual “Financial Organizing for Family members. Afflicted by Autism,” Northwestern Mutual.
- • Scott Beard (’15): Rocket Home loan, Highdive.
- • Marisa Perazzelli (’14): Samuel Adams, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.
- • Jodi Kanger Shelley (’00): T-Cell, T-Cellular.
- • Marc d’Avignon (’05): Toyota, Saatchi LA.