The Evolution Of The Podcast3 min read
Advertising and marketing Podcast with Todd Cochrane
In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I job interview Todd Cochrane. Todd is the CEO of Blubrry Podcasting – a podcast media organization that signifies 105,000 Audio and Online video podcasters in which his business delivers advertising opportunities, media distribution/web hosting, podcast media statistics, and other companies. He is a podcast promoting specialist, and he launched the Tech Podcast Community in 2004.
Podcasting and the podcast business have changed about the yrs in several means like the way podcasts are made, how far more simply available it is to begin your possess, and how the monetization of podcasts will work these days are just a few examples. In this episode, I communicate with Todd Cochrane, the CEO of Blubrry a podcast media firm, about how the podcast and audio articles has altered in excess of the yrs and exactly where it stands today.
Concerns I request Todd Cochrane:
- [2:07] What displays are you web hosting now?
- [2:54] What does the podcast media company appear like now, and what was your thought for starting it?
- [4:32] Is that was that the original eyesight was to just make it easier to get all those demonstrates syndicated?
- [5:48] Do you assume podcasting is the hottest advertising medium likely on nowadays?
- [7:06] Would you say that we are almost at a place the place we will need to redefine what a podcast is?
- [8:09] What is your choose on the distinction amongst audio and movie and what persons eat most right now?
- [12:02] What are your present-day feelings about the technologies that you are working with?
- [15:48] Could you speak a minor little bit about the alternatives you think are out there with this variety of promoting?
- [19:01] Do you assume podcasting is likely to go in the direction of subscriptions and paying for information like other mediums have?
- [20:55] Is there just about anything coming for Blubrry that persons might not know about nonetheless?
Much more About Todd Cochrane:
Consider The Marketing Evaluation:
Like this show? Click on on about and give us a evaluate on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community and Drip.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio spot for enterprise professionals who seek the finest training and inspiration on how to improve a enterprise.
Did you know there’s an automated advertising and marketing platform which is 100% developed for your online business enterprise? It’s named Drip, and it’s received all the information insights, segmentation savvy, and email and SMS marketing resources you require to join with clients on a human stage, make boatloads of gross sales, and expand with gusto. Try Drip cost-free for 14 days (no credit card necessary), and get started turning email messages into earnings and SMS sends into cha-chings.
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Observe With out Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Advertising Guide Network has assisted me to develop my company by over 40% in the very last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND